- Qui sommes-nous
- Notre équipe
- Notre expertise
- Banque de connaissances
- Nous contacter
Bristol, Leamington Spa or Sheffield
With offices in Bristol, Leamington Spa, London, Munich and Sheffield, Withers & Rogers are one of Europe’s largest dedicated intellectual property law firms. Established more than 130 years ago, we remain as passionate as ever about delivering the very best for our clients.
Withers & Rogers’ patent administration and secretarial staff play a truly integral role in facilitating the service we provide our clients, and we are currently seeking organised, enthusiastic individuals to join our team. We have more than one Patent Secretary position available, so we are open to applications from people looking for full-time, part-time (above 28 hours per week), permanent, or fixed-term contract roles!
As a Patent Secretary, you will be responsible for providing full secretarial, PA and administrative support.
In this key role, you will:
– Prepare official forms for UK, European and international patent and design applications and some foreign patent applications
– File UK, European and International patent applications using standard procedures, including preparation of internal forms and memoranda on a cover basis
– Perform fast, accurate audio typing using an electronic audio system for the production of letters, emails and patent specifications
– Arrange UK and foreign travel (arranging travel, visas and accommodation)
– Organise diaries and prioritise appointments
– Deal with all incoming email and post correspondence
– Maintain and submit expenses
To join us as a Patent Secretary, you will need:
– The desire to learn and a willingness to become involved in the work
– A proactive approach to work and the ability to think and problem-solve quickly
– Demonstrable experience of prioritising a heavy workload and managing time effectively
– Demonstrable experience of multitasking and forward planning
– Excellent organisational skills
– The ability to manage an Attorney’s emails, judge urgency and action as required
– A track record of generating standard procedures and templates for repeat tasks
Patent administration experience would be highly beneficial to your application.
– Competitive salary
– Benefits such as healthcare cash plan and additional holiday purchase scheme
– Flexible working options
– Positive and welcoming work environment
This is a fantastic opportunity for a well-organised individual, preferably in patent administration, to grow and succeed with our firm and provide an excellent service to our teams.
You will receive a comprehensive induction, as well as excellent training and support from colleagues to enable you to hit the ground running and make a success of your time with our firm.